Treatments can take from one to two hours.
Find out what to expect from a treatment
Permission must be given by your vet. This can either be done by yourself with a simple telephone call, downloading this form, or Jess can contact the vet on your behalf.
Preparing your horse for physio
- Horses should be clean and dry
- The owner or a responsible person must be present
- Appointments should be booked to avoid feeding times on the yard if possible
- Horses should not be exercised straight after a treatment so appointments should be made with this in mind
- In some cases horses may require the next day off after a treatment to allow their musculo-skeletal system to recover. This will be discussed during the treatment.
Preparing your dog for physio
- Dogs should be fed no less than 2 hours before a treatment